Hey so I wanted to post these quotes I got from this movie "A River Runs Through It." I've been watching a lot of movies lately because i always hear so much about great movies but never got the chance to actually watch them. Anyways this movie was great! There are some great lines said.
"Why is that the people who need the most help wont take it?"
Now that I wrote it, it doesn't sound so great but i think its true. Its hardest to approach God sometimes when I'm going through some of the most difficult times, and it hurts even more because I try to fix it with other things like TV or phasing out with friends or something. God is calling to us to be revealed but we refuse. It hurts.
"But we can still love them. We can love completely without completely understanding."
With some people, we just dont understand them. We dont understand the things they say or do and I wonder if this is a barrier to have compassion for others.
I'm not going to add anything else now. Hope this blesses you those who run across this.
Boy Crazy Peggy March Mp3 Download
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment