Reading Isaiah these days and its pretty dense. I dont usually like reading the old testament because of the language and lot of the sayings are correlated to other scriptures. But Im getting a lot out of Isaiah. God is just furious and angry with his people, but he still has his hand upraised. I guess after knowing Jesus its easy for me to say this but Jesus is all over the new testament. The prophecies are given through Isaiah and even from Genesis.
Even with all the uncertainties of life, God is still true to us. There are no maybes or perhaps with God. I think we choose to reject the truth and chase after false things. I think even in our falsehood, God is working in us to have us revealed to him. That our sufferings would turn us towards him! There are some big changes that are coming up within this year. I am scared to face them. I hope God speaks to me and that i would be patient enough to hear it.
Boy Crazy Peggy March Mp3 Download
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment