I get asked a lot of questions, more than I have gotten before. Some are difficult but some are easy. I was asked recently whats the toughest thing in serving exit. I
didn't even have to think about this one. It was getting over myself. As a leader, I am suppose to give leadership that will lead the followers to
Christ, but the trouble was that the very things people were looking for leadership in was something i was struggling with also. For example, I also struggle with accountability. To desire it and fight for it, it's a difficult thing for me also, and its even more difficult to lead people into it. its like saying something is really good when i am finding out how good it really is. I think I already know what I am suppose to do but I cant help but wonder why its so difficult. Nonetheless I will still be here. Later
No comments:
Post a Comment